You can download the setup file for the product you want to test from the Internet once you’ve modified your tablet’s settings to permit the installation of such programs. You can install the software on your mobile or Tab using this file.
- Click “Settings,” then “Security,” then “Device Administration.”
- To permit the installation of third-party programs, select “Unknown Sources.” Click “OK.”
- From your Home screen, tap “Internet,” which will launch the web browser and direct you to the page that contains the external program you wish to install.
- To download the program file, touch and hold the download link and choose “Save link” from the pop-up menu.
- On the “All Apps” page, click “Downloads,” then choose the program file you downloaded. To install the application on your Tab, tap “Install.”
For more information or any further support contact to the ATT support team or contact us
Call US for AT&T Setup on 3rd party apps. We have been successfully delivering email services for our new and repeated clients.