Verify or upgrade the AT&T Mail settings.
If you already have email set up, would you like to update it with your secure mail key? It’s an easy procedure.
Click Account Settings under File.
- Pick your AT&T email address, then click Change.
- Set the IMAP or POP settings, or confirm them.
- IMAP or inbound.att.net are the incoming servers (POP3)
- IMAP or smtp.mail.att.net (att.net’s outgoing mail server) (POP3)
- Enter or double-check your user name (full AT&T Mail address).
- Select the Remember password checkbox and enter your secure mail key in the password field.
- Choose Next. Outlook will check the settings for your account.
- Select Finish, then Close.
For more information or any further support contact to the ATT support team or contact us
Call US, for AT&T SMTP / POP / IMAP Issue. We have been successfully delivering email services for our new and repeated clients.
Comments are closed.