You will need to make a few settings in order to link your Comcast email when your software asks you to set up your email. As a result, you will be able to set up mail with ease. Use the settings listed below:
- In ‘Incoming Mail Server Name’ enter- imap.comcast.net
- In ‘Incoming Mail Server Port Number’ enter- 993 with SSL ON
- Choose STARTTLS– If the Mail Client lets you select an authentication method
- If Needed: 143 with SSL ON
- In ‘Outgoing Mail Server Name’ enter- smtp.comcast.net
- In ‘Outgoing Mail Server Port Number’ enter- 587 (SMTP)
- If Needed: 465 (SMTPS)
- Enter under ‘Encryption’- TLS
- Under ‘Authentication’: Enter your Comcast username and password
Setting up POP for Comcast email:
- You can choose the Comcast email protocol that best suits you after learning about the two available options. However, if you want to set up Comcast email via POP protocols, you should follow the instructions below:
- Enter pop3.comcast.net in the field marked “Incoming Mail Server Name.
- Select 995 under “Incoming Mail Server Port Number” (POP3 with SSL)
- Since Port 110 of the incoming mail server is no longer supported. Make sure to use port 995 as an alternative. You may check this in the Settings, Advanced Settings, or Preferences menu of your email application.
For more information or any further support contact to the Comcast Assistance team or contact us.
Call US, for Comcast Mail Assistance SMTP / POP / IMAP issue. We have been successfully delivering email services for our new and repeated clients.