If you want to create an iCloud email account on your Mac or PC, then this article is for you. In this guide, we will show you how easy it is to setup and use iCloud email. We’ll also teach you about the different ways that you can access your emails through the cloud.
Create An iCloud Email Account on Mac/PC
Creating an iCloud email account on Mac is a very simple task. You just need to follow these steps:
- Open your web browser and go to the iCloud website from www.icloud.com or www.icloudmail.com (it depends on which version of Mac you are using).
- Click on Sign In and enter your Apple ID username and password that was used when signing up for this service with iTunes or iBookstore etc., then click Next > Enter Code option if needed; otherwise, skip this step by clicking Next > Continue as New Account button right away!
- Fill out all necessary information like first name/last name as well as mobile number so that it can be associated correctly with other services such as FaceTime video calls between devices too! When finished filling everything out correctly then click Create button once again at bottom section where all options like setting up reminders etc., have been displayed already under “Create New Password” heading without any other options available at present time due lack of space in application itself (this might change soon though).
Create an iCloud Email Account on iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone, and then tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account at the bottom of the screen to begin adding an email account to your device. If you already have a Gmail or iCloud account created with another device that has access to Messages, it will ask which one you want to use next (this step is skipped if there’s no other option). If none are available yet, tap Create New Account instead so that Apple can create one for you—it’ll take about 30 seconds or so during which time nothing happens onscreen until finally quitting out when ready!
- ) Enter your name and password into both boxes, providing them accurately even though this information may not be filled out correctly in real life (but don’t worry; nobody will ever know unless they’re watching over our shoulder). After entering this information correctly twice each time we’ve done so thus far today (and quite possibly tomorrow), we were able to successfully create our first iCloud email address using iOS 12 beta 5 firmware running back-to-back with our primary desktop operating system Windows 10 64bit version 1709 build 14393
How to Setup iCloud Email for iPhones, iPads and other iOS devices?
To setup an iCloud email account on your iOS device, follow these steps:
- Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap Add Account to display the available options for adding a new account.
- Select the iCloud option from this list of options.
- Type in your iCloud username (the email address you use with Apple) and password (the same password you use to sign into your computer). You’ll need both of these when setting up this account. If they’re different from those used elsewhere then it may not work correctly once connected through iCloud.
- Select whether you want to create a new profile or use an existing one by tapping Next at this point in time; if creating a new one then select “Create New Profile” if using ones already exist then select “Use Existing Profile”. Once selected either way here go ahead and tap Continue until done!
How to Setup iCloud Email for Mac?
- Go to the top left corner of the screen, click on the Apple logo
- Select System Preferences.
- Go to iCloud and select Accounts.
- Click on Add an Account and follow these steps:
- Select Mail, Contacts and Calendars from right hand side panel (or simply type in Mail)
- Then choose your desired email provider from pull down menu – Gmail or Yahoo! Mail are most popular options here which you can use with ease if you already have one installed on your device
How to Setup iCloud Email for Windows?
To set up iCloud email on Windows, follow these steps:
- Sign in to iCloud.com using your Apple ID or password.
- Select the icloud email account you wish to use from the dropdown menu that appears below “My Account” and then click on it again so that it shows up in bold text
- Enable Two-Step Verification.
Learn how to create and setup an iCloud email account with this tutorial.
With this tutorial, you will learn how to create and setup an iCloud email account on Mac/PC and iOS devices.
In order to set up a new iCloud email address for your iPhone, iPad or other iOS devices you need the following:
- A computer with Internet Connection* (WiFi or broadband)
- An Apple ID account that is already associated with an iCloud account
Creating an iCloud email account is easy and it can be done in two different ways. You can either create an iCloud email account on Mac or Windows PC or you can also do it by using iPhone, iPad and other iOS devices. In this tutorial, we will teach you how to setup iCloud email for Mac and Windows PC. So let’s get started!