Are you a Yahoo Mail user? If so, you know how great the service is. But sometimes, users may encounter issues with the app. One common problem that many people have with the app is that it keeps crashing. Fortunately, there’s an easy fix for this problem; just keep reading to find out more.
We all want smooth and seamless experiences while using our mobile devices and software apps. Unfortunately, this doesn’t always happen. Sometimes apps crash, freeze or have other issues that make them less than optimal to use. This article covers some of the most common problems that users experience with the Yahoo Mail app and how to fix them so you can get back to sending emails in a timely manner!
Why Does Yahoo Mail Keep Crashing?
There are a couple of reasons why the Yahoo Mail app might be crashing. First, the app itself could have a technical issue. If this is the cause of your crashing, the only fix is to wait for the app’s developers to release an update with the bug fix. Another potential cause for your crashing could be that you’re overloading the app with data. If you have too many emails or if they’re too large, they could overload the app, causing it to crash. The best way to avoid this problem is to make sure to keep your inbox under control by archiving and deleting messages as needed.
Rebooting Your Device
This is one of the most common fixes to try if your yahoo mail app keep closing. The best way to do this is to simply turn your device off and then turn it back on again. Try accessing your Yahoo Mail app again after doing this and you may find that it works perfectly once again. If your device is lagging or running slow, it could also be contributing to your app crashing. Rebooting your device will clear its RAM and should help to speed it back up again. This can be a useful troubleshooting step to take for any app that’s crashing.
Clearing the App’s Cache
Apps store data in their cache so that they can load faster the next time you access them. However, if the Yahoo Mail app is crashing, clearing its cache could help.
You can do this in two different ways depending on your device.
- iPhone Users: To get rid from yahoo mail keeps crashing problem on iphone, Open the Settings app and tap General, followed by Storage. From there, select the app and tap Delete App. After doing this, you’ll need to wait for a few minutes before attempting to open the app again. This is because your device may need time to download the app’s data again.
- Android Users: If you can’t open yahoo mail on android or crashing issue, Open the Settings app and select Apps. Select the Yahoo Mail app from the list and then select Clear Cache.
Deleting and Reinstalling the App
Sometimes, crashing problems can be solved by deleting and then reinstalling the app. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the App Store app and select the Featured tab.
- Scroll down and select the Delete App button next to the Yahoo Mail app.
- After waiting for a few minutes, open the App Store app again and select the Install App button next to the Yahoo Mail app.
- Open the app again and see if it works correctly now. If not, you may need to reset your account and start from scratch.
Resetting your Mail Account
If everything else has failed, you can always reset your Yahoo Mail account. This will also delete all of your emails and reset every aspect of the account back to the beginning. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Yahoo Mail app.
- Select Settings and then Account.
- Tap the button that says “Reset Account” and follow the prompts.
- Select “Delete all emails” to fully reset your account and start again.
This article covered a few troubleshooting steps that you can try if your Yahoo Mail app keeps crashing. First and foremost, try to identify what could be causing the problem. Then, try one of the troubleshooting steps to see if it solves your crashing problem. If not, try a different troubleshooting step until you find the one that works best for your situation. If you’re an avid Yahoo Mail user and have been experiencing crashing issues, try out the troubleshooting steps outlined in this article. With any luck, they’ll help you get your app working again so that you can get back to sending and receiving emails as you normally would.
Tags: why does my yahoo app keep closing, yahoo app crashing , yahoo app keeps crashing, yahoo mail keeps stopping , yahoo mail app crashes iphone , yahoo mail keeps crashing on iphone , yahoo mail won t load on android , can’t open yahoo mail on android , why does my email keep stopping