Do you use Hotmail? If so, you must be dealing with one of the most typical problems associated with it: Hotmail accounts not receiving emails. Such a problem might arise for a number of reasons, therefore let’s investigate the causes of the problem and potential solutions.
You are in the right place if you are experiencing these issues and seeking a solution. We will provide you with some information that can aid in problem identification and the provision of the appropriate remedy.
5 Problems Behind Hotmail not Receiving Emails & Their Solutions
Here is a summary of some typical issues that may arise if Hotmail is having trouble accepting emails. Look into the root of the issue:
1. If Hotmail is not receiving emails, first check the service status.
Check the service status to make sure the issue is not on Hotmail’s end if your Hotmail account is unable to receive emails. You must do this by looking at Hotmail’s service status. You will need to wait till Outlook.com’s signal turns green if you don’t see it now.
2. You may look up people and mail
You can use the search function to find any mail that has been sent to your Hotmail account but has not been delivered.
3. Examine the Junk Email folder.
Your Hotmail account’s Junk Email folder is one place to start your hunt for a missing email. If you locate the lost email, mark it as not garbage by using the right-click menu, and it will be moved to your inbox.
4. If Hotmail is having trouble accepting emails, empty your inbox.
Receiving new emails in your Hotmail account may experience some difficulties when your inbox is full and lacks the necessary storage space. You should clean out your inbox and make room for fresh emails to arrive if you believe it to be the same cause.
5. If Hotmail is not receiving emails, check the email rules.
- In the settings menu, choose View complete settings.
- The next step is to choose mail, and after that, rule options.
- If there are any restrictions preventing you from viewing your emails, abide by them.
Select the necessary Rule, then select the Delete option.
- To modify the rule settings so that the emails may be found more easily going forward, select the rule and then click on the Edit option. Afterward, select Save.
- To return to the inbox, click the X button in the top right corner of the settings page.
Here, we’ve covered every scenario that could prevent Hotmail from receiving emails and how to fix this problem. I’m hoping that by understanding your problem, you’ll be able to solve it yourself. Hotmail has some limitations, and we need to identify the specific one that is bothering you and fix it as soon as possible. It makes things easier for you and gives you unrestricted access to your mail. You may reach Hotmail support 24 hours a day for any questions you may have about the service.