Disable Hotmail Automatic Login
Hotmail, now known as Outlook, is one of the most widely used email services on the web. It provides a convenient way to access email from any device with an Internet connection, and it can be set up to automatically log in to your account. While this feature is useful for quickly checking your email, it is not always desirable. The good news is that you can easily disable the Hotmail automatic login feature if you wish to do so.
Step to Disable Hotmail Automatic Login
- Open your web browser and go to the Microsoft account login page.
- Log into your account using your Hotmail email address and password.
- Click on the “Security” tab located at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the “More Security Settings” section and click on the “Manage Advanced Security” link.
- On the left-hand side of the page, click on “Privacy”.
- Under the “Stay Signed In” section, uncheck the box next to “Keep me signed in” and then click on the “Save” button.
- Click on the “Sign Out” button and then close your web browser.
How to Disable Hotmail Automatic Login?
First, you will need to log into your Hotmail account. Once you have done so, click on the “settings” option at the top right of the page. This will open a new page with many settings you can customize.
Scroll down until you find the option labeled “Automatic Login.” Uncheck the box next to this option. This will prevent Hotmail from automatically logging you into your account when you open it.
You may also want to uncheck the box next to the “Keep me signed in” option. This will prevent Hotmail from saving your account details and logging you in automatically when you open the page.
Finally, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Save changes” button. This will ensure that the changes you have made have been applied to your account settings.
If you ever want to re-enable Hotmail automatic login, you can do so by following the same steps as above. Simply check the box next to the “Automatic Login” option, and click on the “Save changes” button at the bottom of the page. Your account will now automatically log in when you open it.
In summary, disabling Hotmail automatic login is a simple process. All you need to do is open your Hotmail account, go to the settings page, uncheck the box next to the “Automatic Login” option, and click on the “Save changes” button at the bottom of the page. Doing so will ensure that Hotmail will no longer automatically log you in when you open it. If you need more assistance then you can chat with our Email Support USA team.