Recover Hotmail Account Password
Hotmail is one of the oldest e-mail providers in the world and is still used by millions of people across the globe. It is a great product that offers powerful features and easy access to other services like Xbox Live, Outlook, Skype, etc. As a result, user sometimes face difficulty when trying to access their account due to forgetting or losing their password.
Step to Recover Hotmail Account Password
- Fortunately, Hotmail does have a reliable way to assist users in recovering their account passwords. This article will give you a complete guide on “How to recover Hotmail account password”:
- Visit the official Hotmail website. To help you find the website, simply type “Hotmail” into your search engine.
- On the Hotmail website, locate the “Forgot password” link and click on it. A new page will open up with a form.
- You will be asked to fill in some details. Enter the email address associated with your Hotmail account. If you are not sure which email address you used, look at your email inbox and look at the “From” field of any emails that have been sent to your account recently.
- Enter an alternate email address. If the Hotmail account is associated with any alternate email address, or if you have used the same email address on other websites, make sure to add that information now. This alternate email address will be used to reset your Hotmail account password if you are unable to reset it from the form.
- Enter a recovery phone number. If your Hotmail account has a recovery phone number associated with it, make sure to add that information now so that it can also be used to reset the password.
- Enter a security code. Hotmail will generate a security code and will send it to the alternate email address or the recovery phone number that you have provided. Make sure to enter that security code in the form to verify that you are the legitimate owner of the Hotmail account.
- Enter a new password. After entering the security code, you will be asked to enter a new password for your Hotmail account. Make sure to use a secure password with a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and special characters, so that your account is well-protected.
- Click “Submit”. After entering the information, click submit and wait for the confirmation that your Hotmail account password has been successfully reset.
- Log into your Hotmail account using the new password. Log in to your Hotmail account and verify that everything is in order.
If you are still having difficulties in recovering your Hotmail account password, make sure to contact the Hotmail customer support service. They will be able to further assist you in the matter.
By following these steps, you should now be able to recover your Hotmail account password. It is recommended to keep your passwords safe and secure at all times. It is important that you change your passwords regularly, and make sure to use strong passwords and a unique one for each account. If you need more support then connect with Email Support USA.