Here’s how to forward your email from one account to another:
- Go to iCloud.com in your browser and log in.
- Click Mail.
- Click the gear at the bottom of the left panel, under the list of mailboxes.
- Select Preferences from the menu that opens.
- Open the General tab.
- Check the box next to Forward my email to.
- Enter the email address to which you want all incoming messages to be forwarded automatically in the field following Forward my email to.
- If you want the forwarded emails to be deleted from iCloud Mail account after they have been forwarded, check the box in front of Delete messages after forwarding.
- Click Done.
For more information or any further support contact to the iCloud support team or contact us
Call US, for icloud Email Forwarding Issue. We have been successfully delivering email services for our new and repeated clients.