There are a few things you may do if you’re having trouble sending email from the Mail app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Check the Outbox for unsent email
- Check your email address and password
- Contact your email provider or system administrator
- Remove your email account and set it up again
- Log in to your email provider’s website on your computer. Check to see if anything you sent via email is there, or make sure it’s saved elsewhere besides on your iOS or iPadOS device.
- Go to Settings > Mail on your device, then press Accounts.
- Select the email account you wish to delete and tap it.
- Click Delete Account.
- Re-add your account.
For more information or any further support contact to the iCloud support team or contact us
Call US, for icloud Error while sending or receiving email. We have been successfully delivering email services for our new and repeated clients.