Microsoft owns Outlook, one of the most widely used email servers and management tools available. Users of Outlook find that they are unable to receive emails from other people. Your computer’s network connection might be having issues.
- It’s possible that a system component (like a firewall) is preventing the emails from arriving.
- Instead of being kept in the main inbox, the emails could be kept in the spam folder.
- It’s possible that Outlook isn’t properly syncing with your email account.
- It’s possible that you typed the incorrect configuration information or account information.
- Either Outlook’s server is down or the email client isn’t working.
- This issue could have been caused by an Outlook plugin.
- It’s possible that malware on your PC corrupted Outlook data.
Call US for Outlook Can not send or receive emails. We have been successfully delivering email services for our new and repeated clients.