Microsoft provides the free email service Outlook. Try the methods below, one at a time, to fix the problem if Outlook keeps asking you for your password. Please get in touch with the ITS Help Desk or your local ITS Support Team in this situation. Eliminating the most obvious suspects is the first rule for resolving Outlook issues.
- Make sure that the profile’s prompt for credentials is not checked.
- Launch Outlook
- To change your account settings, select File | Account Settings.
- Choose an Exchange account.
- If prompted, enter your password in the Password: text box.
- Select “Change” from the menu.
- Choose More Settings from the menu.
- Choosing the Security tab
- Remove the check mark next to “Always prompt for logon credentials.”
- Input OK.
- Select “Close.”
- Relaunch Outlook.
Call US for Outlook Can’t sign in. We have been successfully delivering email services for our new and repeated clients.