There are some following causes for SBCGlobal email locking up, the list of possible causes is provided below:
- When you repeatedly used wrong login information
- Sending emails that exceed SBCGlobal’s size restriction
- Several suspicious activities have been detected by your account, so check to see if hackers are attempting to log into your email.
- Whenever you get a lot of spam emails.
- You are utilizing the incorrect IMAP or POP3 settings.
How to Reset the Lock Your SBCGlobal Email is Locked
When your account is locked, you can regain access to it after 12 hours. However, you should use the Sign-in aid tool if you want instant access to your email account. When you take the following actions, you can log into your account:
- Use your preferred browser to see the SBCGlobal Email official website.
- Go to the Sign-in helper page by clicking on the Locked account and then clicking again.
- To obtain the password reset code, first input the email address and then the recovery phone number.
- The reset code will be sent to your emergency phone number.
- You will be taken to a new page after you enter the link, then enter the new password and it will get unlocked.
For more information or any further support contact to the Sbc Global support team or contact us.
Call US, for SBC Global.net account blocked. We have been successfully delivering email services for our new and repeated clients.