To see if the email is present or not, you must first check your account’s archive folder.
- You can move the email to your SBCGlobal account’s inbox if it is already there.
- To be sure that the email is not flagged as spam, you must even check your account’s spam folder.
- Make sure to verify your SBCGlobal email account’s filter settings. If you have message forwarding enabled, you must disable it in order to receive emails.
The mail might have been erased if you can’t find it in the spam or archive folders. You must adhere to the instructions below in order to recover the deleted message:
- Check the trash folder to see if the email is there or not.
- The deleted emails that are less than 30 days old are kept in the trash folder.
- You must navigate to the Trash folder, which is on the left side, to recover the deleted emails.
- You can get a list of every email that has been deleted in the last 30 days.
- You can conduct a search for the specific email that you want to recover.
- Once you’ve located the email, you may choose it and do a right-click to put it back in your SBCGlobal account’s inbox.
For more information or any further support contact to the Sbc Global support team or contact us.
Call US, for SBC Global.net emails missing. We have been successfully delivering email services for our new and repeated clients.