Reasons why you’re not getting emails from SBCGlobal
- The email may contain files in a format that SBCGlobal does not support. Incorrect IMAP and POP server settings may also be present.
- Antivirus and firewall software prevent SBCGlobal from functioning properly.
- There are too many cookies in the browser, preventing SBCGlobal email from loading.
- The SBCGlobal spam filter has incorrectly barred the email sender.
Reasons why SBCGlobal emails shouldn’t be sent
- Your intended email attachment is too big.
- Your SBCGlobal email account has been blocked because you have sent too many spam messages.
- The recipient of your email has banned you from sending it to them.
- Your recipient’s email address was input incorrectly.
- The SMTP configuration is incorrect and does not comply with SBCGlobal
For more information or any further support contact to the Sbc Global support team or contact us.
Call US, for SBC Global.net Mail error while sending or receiving emails. We have been successfully delivering email services for our new and repeated clients.