You must file a restore request via the official SBCGlobal website if you want to retrieve a deleted email from your SBCGlobal account. The possibility of losing new data exists while restoring your deleted emails, so bear that in mind. You can create a request to retrieve your emails by following the steps listed below:
- To retrieve your most recent emails, go into your SBCGlobal account.
- To ensure that you do not lose the emails, forward them to a different address.
- To submit a restore request, visit the SBCGlobal Mail Restore Help form.
- Enter the issue you are having in the drop-down menu.
- Select “Mail Accidentally Deleted” and then carry on.
- To indicate when you last saw the messages, select the time frame.
- You should be aware that 16 hours is the maximum length of time you can enter.
- Fill out the security CAPTCHA, then select “Create Request.”
For more information or any further support contact to the Sbc Global support team or contact us.
Call US, for SBC Global.net Mail recover deleted emails. We have been successfully delivering email services for our new and repeated clients.