You must comprehend the underlying reason of the SbcGlobal Email Not functioning on the iPhone issue in order to fix it. The answer is dependent on a number of variables, such as whether you recently configured the SbcGlobal settings and haven’t been able to access the account subsequently. Or perhaps you were previously able to access the account from the device but are now unable to. Both the first and second cases require distinct solutions. You can resolve your problem using the procedures below:
- Go to Settings >> Mail >> Accounts to start.
- To add the account, select Add Mail Account from the menu.
- Enter your name and account information at this time.
- Enter your login information, including your password and SBCGlobal email address.
- Add the inbound.att.net incoming mail server under POP.
- After that, enter your login information once more.
- This time, add the outbound.att.net mail server.
- Finally, after once more entering your SBCGlobal login information, click the Save button. You may properly configure your SBCGlobal account on your iPhone by doing this. Additionally, the issue with SBCGlobal email not working on iOS is fixed.
For more information or any further support contact to the Sbc Global support team or contact us.
Call US, for SBC Global.net not working on a particular device. We have been successfully delivering email services for our new and repeated clients.