When you have forgotten your Verizon email password, there are several ways that you can reset it. You can also use the steps mentioned below to change the Verizon email password on various devices.
Got locked out of your Verizon email account? Lost or forgot your Verizon user ID or password? Don’t worry you are not the only one who is having this problem and there is no need to panic.
If you’ve been locked out of your Verizon email account, and have lost or forgotten the user ID and password that was used to log in, this article will help you reset your Verizon email login.
- Log into your web browser, then go to [Verizon Support].
- Click ‘Forgot User ID/Password’ under ‘Account Services’.
- Enter an email address that is associated with your account (for example: [email protected]), then click Submit Request button which will send an automated request for verification when we receive it (it can take up to 24 hours). Once this has been sent out we’ll get back in contact with you within one business day!
Change Verizon Email Password in App
Verizon email app login is the first step to changing your Verizon email password. To access this option, you’ll need to go through a step-by-step process:
- Open the Verizon account you want to reset your password for and select “Manage” from the dropdown menu.
- Check if there is an option for resetting your password under “Change Password.” If there isn’t, then click here and follow the steps below!
Reset Verizon Email Password on PC
You may want to reset your Verizon email password if:
- Your account is locked due to an expired or banned IP address.
- You’re having trouble logging into the website, app or mobile device that you use for Verizon services.
If this sounds like something that might be happening to you, then follow the steps below in order and try each one until one works:
Change Verizon Password on iPhone
If you’ve forgotten the password for your Verizon account, here’s how to change it:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone and tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Scroll down until you see your Verizon account listed there. Tap it once and then enter its current password twice before tapping Change Password at the bottom of the screen.
Reset Verizon Password on Android
Now that you know how to reset your Verizon email password, let’s look at how to do it on an Android device.
- Open the Verizon Email app and tap on the Menu button in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Tap Account Settings > Password section.
- Enter your security code twice (you can find this by going into your settings page). If you don’t have one yet, enter “0” or “0000” instead of numbers if needed!
If still, you can’t log in to your account, then contact the Verizon email support team.
If you still can’t log in to your account, then contact the Verizon email support team.
You can reach them via phone, chat or email.
Verizon has a phone number on its website that you can use to contact them 24/7. You also have an option of using chat on their website if you’re using an Android device or Apple device because both apps are available for download for free from Google Play Store and App Store respectively
We hope that this article will help you to reset your Verizon email password easily. If still, you have any questions, then feel free to comment below.