1. Go to Google Drive – https://drive.google.com/.
2. click on the +New sign from the left menu and choose File Upload from the drop-down.
3. Now, go to the location where the file is stored and then select the file to upload.
4. Open your Gmail and click the Compose button to create a new email.
5. When the email box appears, write down the To, Cc, and Subject.After that, send large files in Gmail by clicking on the Drive symbol from the Email Compose
6. Click on the Send button.
Use Google Drive